- Adventure, the original computer game.
- "The Beginner's Guide to the Internet" is a
full-color, computer-based tutorial about
the Internet. It is complete, covering email,
ftp, telnet, gopher, Archie, Veronica, WAIS,
WWW, USENET newsgroups, BITNET listservs,
IRC and more. It is the only computer-
based tutorial that gives you step-by-step
instructions on how to do almost anything on
the Internet. Perfect for Internet novices!
- Color palette editor for DOS VGA.
Change the mood of your computing
- Shareware UUCP program, similar to UUCICO.
You can use this for UUCP support with
- MATHPLOT v3.7 - Mathematical function
plotting program. Mathplot allows you to
enter math functions using ordinary algebraic
notation and immediately plot them.
Cartesian, polar, and parametric functions
are supported. Presentation quality plots are
produced on the screen or LaserJet printer.
Excellent program for anyone who needs to
quickly visualize math functions. Requires
512KB, CGA, EGA, or VGA.
- NLREG v3.4 - Nonlinear regression
statistics and curve fitting. NLREG
determines the values of parameters for an
equation, whose form you specify using
ordinary algebraic notation, that cause the
equation to best fit a set of data values.
Handles linear, multivariate, polynomial, and
general nonlinear equations. Also plots data
and equation. NLREG is the best shareware
regression program available.
- This is DOS version of PERL. It appears
to run under TSX-32. It can be used as a
scripting language for the web server.
- An FTP and TELNET for Windows 95
- RTAG v2.1 - Ray Tracing Animation
Generator. RTAG compiles and animation
control language and produces files to
cause ray tracing programs like POV-Ray
or Polyray to generate the sequence of
frames for an animation. The language
provides full arithmetic expressions,
looping and spline path generation.
- TIC for FIDO NET file bone processing.
- Trade Wars BBS door game.