TPL Programs for TSX-Online
- Imports FILES.BBS from CD-ROMs into the
TSX-BBS file library. Submitted by
- 1.1. AutoPost for TSX-BBS systems.
This program displays five current
messages, entered by users who have
previously posted to it, and then
gives them the option of adding
there own 2 cents.
- BULL!\TSX is bulletins program for TSX-BBS.
Bulletins are an efficient way of making sure
of upcoming events, signifigant happenings, s
Or you at least know they have knowledge of t
BULL! was originally written for the Synchron
finding out about TSX-BBS, I was lured away.
TPL program in as many days. So if you find a
and I'll see what I can do with about it.
This program is postcard-ware. It is
- Credit card manager written in TPL.
- TPL script program to dial a number,
log onto a BBS, and then cross-connect
your keyboard and monitor so that you
can access the system you are connected
- Credit Card Door v1.0 --- A good door
to get the credit card numbers for your
users to register on your board. You
can have numerous different plan of
registration. Very nice door!!!
- Uses PKUNZIP to decompress a .ZIP file
and then uses the FILE_ID.DIZ file for
the BBS mult-line file description.
Also adds the file with description to
the BBS file library.
- Compares files in all BBS file
directories looking for duplicates
(i.e., files that exist in more than
one directory). When duplicates are
found one of the duplicate entries is
- Compares the file sizes and dates of
all files known to the BBS system with
the actual files on disk and reports
- Cancels SMTP mail to or from an
- Creates an index for browsing S&H
- Nice little Name server lookup program
submitted by Shawn Mowery
- Quote of the day TPL program submitted by
- Renewal utility submitted by Garth
Peterson at YEBB.
- Example of a web page and matching TPL
script to sign up new customers for a
TSX Online system.
- Produces a list of files in all BBS
file areas sorted in descending order
by the number of downloads. The sorted
list is written to a file that may be
posted on the BBS.
- Demonstrates how to extract selected
fields from the userlog and write them
to an ASCII file. Submitted by Dan
- Programs to convert TBBS style userlist to
TSX-BBS format. Written by Kevin Mathews.
- USER version 1.0, december 1994,
(c) 1994 by Peter Brier This is a set of
user managment utilities for TSX-BBS.
All the programs are written in TPL (TSX
Programming Language), and need TPR to
run. Features are: Select users on any
field, create userlist in any format and
- TPL program to cross connect to a non
TSX system such as TBBS.